This page is updated frequently with industry-specific job openings at local firms and businesses, so check back often! Interested in posting a job? Visit our Advertise page under Communications for instructions on how to post job openings on the IIDA Southwest Chapter website.
Cawley Design Studio is searching for a talented interior designer to assist in the expansion of the newly formed in-house design team. The Studio is responsible for the interior design of all Cawley ground-up buildings, tenant improvements, and specialty designs. Project types include medical, office, educational, retail, hospitality, and technology. This position involves working closely with the Director of Interior Design, creating the initial concepts, producing construction documents, and providing general design support.
To learn more about this position, please contact RoseAnn Linsmeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be a part of a fun team in a small Phoenix office, and the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives through beautiful healthcare design. Boulder Associates is a leader in design for healthcare and senior living, providing sustainable architecture and interior design services from thriving offices in Phoenix, Boulder, Charlotte, Dallas, Irvine, Los Angeles, Sacramento, and San Francisco.
We seek a talented and passionate interior designer to join our Phoenix team. This person will work in close collaboration with architects, interior designers, contractors, and clients to design and document a variety of healthcare project types in all phases from programming through construction administration.
Top candidates will be looking for a small office environment with long-term career potential and will be self-motivated and eager to learn quickly and progress in their careers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple healthcare projects with an eye toward excellent client satisfaction
- Develop design direction to determine project requirements for scope, schedule, budget, specifications, materials, etc.
- Coordinate interior architecture with the internal team, consultants, clients, and key personnel involved in projects to ensure project success
- Interface with clients, consultants, end-users, and contractors to deliver successful projects
- Develop project documentation in Revit
- Perform construction administration duties
- Prepare and present interior finish schemes to internal team members and clients
- Professional degree in interior design or interior architecture
- 3-6 years of professional experience in interior design and project management
- Experience managing multiple projects at one time
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates excellence in design thinking
- Highly proficient in Revit
- Skilled in SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to work effectively on multiple projects at one time
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with managing FF&E specification and procurement
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and concerns to stakeholders, vendors, and project team members
- Passionate about patient-centered design and implementing evidence-based design strategies on projects
- Self-motivated and able to problem-solve independently
- Strongly Preferred Experience:
- Healthcare project experience
- Project management experience
- Commitment to promoting equitable, diverse, and inclusive business practices
How to apply:
Complete online application and submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio here: www.boulderassociates.com/firm/careers/
Thank you for your interest in our firm!