This page is updated frequently with industry-specific job openings at local firms and businesses, so check back often! Interested in posting a job? Visit our Advertise page under Communications for instructions on how to post job openings on the IIDA Southwest Chapter website.
Job Title: Showroom Manager
Location: 1250 N Fairway Dr, Ste 102-104, Avondale, AZ, 85323-5227, United States
Employee Type: Exempt
Job Category: Marketing, Sales, Design
Industry: Consumer Goods, Manufacturing
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a customer-focused individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. The DC Showroom Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Cambria Showroom in our Distribution Center. This individual will be responsible for guest relations and the customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales leads and collaborate with the local sales team
- Assist consumers and/or trade professionals with design solutions for their project, as requested
- Support the local market representatives with sales efforts within the architect, designer, remodeler, retailer, and fabricator community as needed
- Conduct training, executive showroom tours, and product knowledge presentations
- Manage the communication between homeowners, business partners, and the appropriate internal Cambria Representatives to assist with each unique situation
- Develop a business plan to ensure that there is the continuous growth of traffic within the Showroom
- Identify and execute creative solutions for attracting specific audiences and demographics to the Showroom, such as CEU presentations, tours, etc.
- Manage the overall look and brand experience in the Showroom, including sample and marketing literature inventory
- Partner with the Marketing department to track and manage leads from the Showroom
- Engage in sales calls and report metrics on a regular basis
- Prioritize business needs across all departments and clearly communicate to those individuals
- Integrate into local trade industry organizations as needed and remain educated on design trends
- Greet and attend to guests and provide information to better help homeowners and other customers understand the benefits of Cambria
- Assist the local market representatives with sales efforts within the architect and design community as needed
- Manage communication between homeowners, business partners, and the appropriate internal Cambria representatives to assist with each unique situation
- Manage Salesforce input for tracking in an efficient and detailed manner
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and superior presentation skills
- Understanding of audio/visual and security systems is a plus
- Professional and tailored in appearance to reflect our premium brand
- Superior presentation and customer service skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external parties
- Superb organizational skills, as well as the ability to maintain focus under pressure
- Highly detail-oriented with a passion for perfection; self-motivated; thrive in a team environment that is fast-paced with multiple projects
- Ability to work extended hours (late nights and weekends) for events
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or similar field
- Experience: Minimum 4 years experience in a retail or showroom environment; experience in commercial/residential interior design industry a plus
- Systems: Outlook, Google Suites, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Salesforce (preferred), etc.
- Managerial Responsibilities: Yes
- Travel Requirements: Minimal travel is required both regionally and nationally
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds for displays, samples, and other marketing materials. Requires lifting and handling of event set-ups and take-downs. Requires telephone and computer use.
Cambria offers a competitive benefits package that encompasses Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401(k) plus matching, Discretionary Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Account, Life, Supplemental Life, and Disability Insurance, Referral Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discount and Professional Development Assistance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For additional company information, please visit www.CambriaUSA.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
*The salary range associated with this job posting has not been provided by Cambria.
Cawley Design Studio is searching for a talented interior designer to assist in the expansion of the newly formed in-house design team. The Studio is responsible for the interior design of all Cawley ground-up buildings, tenant improvements, and specialty designs. Project types include medical, office, educational, retail, hospitality, and technology. This position involves working closely with the Director of Interior Design, creating the initial concepts, producing construction documents, and providing general design support.
To learn more about this position, please contact RoseAnn Linsmeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be a part of a fun team in a small Phoenix office, and the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives through beautiful healthcare design. Boulder Associates is a leader in design for healthcare and senior living, providing sustainable architecture and interior design services from thriving offices in Phoenix, Boulder, Charlotte, Dallas, Irvine, Los Angeles, Sacramento, and San Francisco.
We seek a talented and passionate interior designer to join our Phoenix team. This person will work in close collaboration with architects, interior designers, contractors, and clients to design and document a variety of healthcare project types in all phases from programming through construction administration.
Top candidates will be looking for a small office environment with long-term career potential and will be self-motivated and eager to learn quickly and progress in their careers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple healthcare projects with an eye toward excellent client satisfaction
- Develop design direction to determine project requirements for scope, schedule, budget, specifications, materials, etc.
- Coordinate interior architecture with the internal team, consultants, clients, and key personnel involved in projects to ensure project success
- Interface with clients, consultants, end-users, and contractors to deliver successful projects
- Develop project documentation in Revit
- Perform construction administration duties
- Prepare and present interior finish schemes to internal team members and clients
- Professional degree in interior design or interior architecture
- 3-6 years of professional experience in interior design and project management
- Experience managing multiple projects at one time
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates excellence in design thinking
- Highly proficient in Revit
- Skilled in SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to work effectively on multiple projects at one time
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with managing FF&E specification and procurement
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and concerns to stakeholders, vendors, and project team members
- Passionate about patient-centered design and implementing evidence-based design strategies on projects
- Self-motivated and able to problem-solve independently
- Strongly Preferred Experience:
- Healthcare project experience
- Project management experience
- Commitment to promoting equitable, diverse, and inclusive business practices
How to apply:
Complete online application and submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio here: www.boulderassociates.com/firm/careers/
Thank you for your interest in our firm!