This page is updated frequently with industry-specific job openings at local firms and businesses, so check back often! Interested in posting a job? Visit our Communications page for instructions on how to post job openings on the IIDA Southwest Chapter website.
Job Title: Showroom Manager
Location: 1250 N Fairway Dr, Ste 102-104, Avondale, AZ, 85323-5227, United States
Employee Type: Exempt
Job Category: Marketing, Sales, Design
Industry: Consumer Goods, Manufacturing
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a customer-focused individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. The DC Showroom Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Cambria Showroom in our Distribution Center. This individual will be responsible for guest relations and the customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales leads and collaborate with the local sales team
- Assist consumers and/or trade professionals with design solutions for their project, as requested
- Support the local market representatives with sales efforts within the architect, designer, remodeler, retailer, and fabricator community as needed
- Conduct training, executive showroom tours, and product knowledge presentations
- Manage the communication between homeowners, business partners, and the appropriate internal Cambria Representatives to assist with each unique situation
- Develop a business plan to ensure that there is the continuous growth of traffic within the Showroom
- Identify and execute creative solutions for attracting specific audiences and demographics to the Showroom, such as CEU presentations, tours, etc.
- Manage the overall look and brand experience in the Showroom, including sample and marketing literature inventory
- Partner with the Marketing department to track and manage leads from the Showroom
- Engage in sales calls and report metrics on a regular basis
- Prioritize business needs across all departments and clearly communicate to those individuals
- Integrate into local trade industry organizations as needed and remain educated on design trends
- Greet and attend to guests and provide information to better help homeowners and other customers understand the benefits of Cambria
- Assist the local market representatives with sales efforts within the architect and design community as needed
- Manage communication between homeowners, business partners, and the appropriate internal Cambria representatives to assist with each unique situation
- Manage Salesforce input for tracking in an efficient and detailed manner
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and superior presentation skills
- Understanding of audio/visual and security systems is a plus
- Professional and tailored in appearance to reflect our premium brand
- Superior presentation and customer service skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external parties
- Superb organizational skills, as well as the ability to maintain focus under pressure
- Highly detail-oriented with a passion for perfection; self-motivated; thrive in a team environment that is fast-paced with multiple projects
- Ability to work extended hours (late nights and weekends) for events
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or similar field
- Experience: Minimum 4 years experience in a retail or showroom environment; experience in commercial/residential interior design industry a plus
- Systems: Outlook, Google Suites, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Salesforce (preferred), etc.
- Managerial Responsibilities: Yes
- Travel Requirements: Minimal travel is required both regionally and nationally
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds for displays, samples, and other marketing materials. Requires lifting and handling of event set-ups and take-downs. Requires telephone and computer use.
Cambria offers a competitive benefits package that encompasses Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401(k) plus matching, Discretionary Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Account, Life, Supplemental Life, and Disability Insurance, Referral Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discount and Professional Development Assistance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For additional company information, please visit www.CambriaUSA.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
*The salary range associated with this job posting has not been provided by Cambria.