The International Interior Design Association advances the profession of Interior Design through the progressive cultivation of innovative leadership and by constantly advocating for exceptional design. We work with you, and for you, to shape your future in design. Whether you are a student, a project manager, an entrepreneur, or a retired designer, IIDA has a membership level and priviledges for you!
IIDA offers Members strong networking and tangible benefits for education, inspiration and professional development. Membership in IIDA provides access to resources that can help you get ahead in your career. Benefits include subscriptions to leading magazines, tuition reimbursement opportunities, the chance to reach Forum colleagues around the world, as well as reduced fees for exciting Chapter initiatives and International events like the Leaders Breakfast series.
Become a Member
Memberships are all processed by IIDA Headquarters, not the Southwest Chapter. If you wish to join, click here. IIDA Memberships run on the calendar year, January thru December. All dues and pricing are subject to change by IIDA Headquarters.
2-4 years coursework resulting in an ID degree, 2-4 years practice, NCIDQ. For more information about becoming a Professional Member, click here.
2-4 years coursework resulting in an ID or architectural degree. For more information about becoming an Associate Member, click here.
2-4 years coursework resulting in an ID or architectural degree. For more information about becoming an Educator Member, click here.
Enrolled in an ID or ARCH program. For more information about becoming a Student Member, click here.
Related field such as landscape architecture, lighting design, architectural photography, etc. For more information about becoming an Affiliate Member, click here.
Manufacturers and dealers of Interior Design products such as carpeting, furniture, textiles and wallcoverings. For more information about becoming an Industry Member, click here.
Why Become a Member?
One of goals of the Southwest Chapter is to have your membership save you money! If you are actively involved in the chapter – attending and participating in all of the events that we offer (small and large) throughout the year – it is our goal that in essence, your membership will “pay for itself” over the course of the year!
- Special Member pricing to participate and/or attend all Chapter Events (Couture, PRIDE Awards, Connect 4 Build Day and UnVeiled Trade Fair)
- Special Member pricing for IIDA-sponsored competitions (including Interior Design Competition, Hospitality Design Competition, Will Ching Design Competition, Smart Environments Awards)
- Discounted advertising rates in IIDA publications and on the IIDA Website
Members receive first notice of special events and registration discounts.
- Invitations to Chapter and regional meetings, special events, and activities
- Invitation to the IIDA Annual Meeting, when IIDA inducts the new International Board of Directors, celebrates the Titan and Star Award recipients, recognizes Chapters for excellence in intiatives, and welcomes new members of the College of Fellows
- Invitation to the IIDA COOL Gala, where IIDA features winners of the Interior Design Competition
- An opportunity to be celebrated and profiled on the IIDA website under the I AM IIDA section